- Free Wi-Fi network in the entire building.
Please keep your personal belongings safe; please understand that we will not be liable for any losses.
- Please consult the reception counter for the fee calculation if you need to make domestic and international phone calls.
Check-in & Check-Out
- Check-In Time：After 15:00, please check-in according to the hotel rules. If you are unable to complete the check-in procedure within the stipulated period, please call the hotel to confirm the reservation in advance. Otherwise, the hotel will treat it as a room cancelation without refund, and the hotel has the right to open the availability of the room to other travelers on the waiting list.
Check-Out Time: Before 11 am. Please double check all luggage during the check-out to avoid any loss.
- The deposit amount needs to be paid for room reservations: 30% on weekdays, 30% on holidays, and 30% during the Chinese New Year holiday; those unable to complete the payment within 3 days after the room reservation (including the day of making the room reservation) will be treated as an automatic cancellation.
- Application for postponed check-out will need to depend on the check-in conditions on the day; if you do have such need, please inform the reception counter before 11 am.
- All travelers please beware that if the postponed check-out time exceeds 2 pm on that day, the traveler will need to pay 50% of the room rate on the day; a full room rate on the day will need to be paid if the checkout time exceeds 4 pm.
- Please return the room key card when checking-out.
- Please inform the reception counter immediately if the room key card is lost in order to cancel it and ensure accommodation safety. The hotel will charge a card production fee of NT$100.
- In order to maintain each room guest’s tranquility and safety, no visitors are allowed inside the rooms; if necessary, please meet in the lobby on the ground floor.
- Please inform the reception counter immediately if there is any breakage or damage to the room facilities.
Smoking is forbidden in the hotel in order to maintain all guests’ health and safety, as well as to prevent hazards from second-hand smoke; hence the Papo’a Hotel does not allow smoking in accordance with relevant laws of Taiwan.
- Pets are not allowed inside the hotel; the hotel has the rights to ask those in violation to check-out.
Cancelling The Room Reservation
The general procedures for handling room cancellations are as follows:
- No refund will be available for travelers cancelling the room reservation on the check-in date.
- A 20% refund will be available for travelers cancelling the room reservation on the day before the check-in date.
- A 30% refund will be available for travelers cancelling the room reservation 2-3 days before the check-in date.
A 40% refund will be available for travelers cancelling the room reservation 4-6 days before the check-in date.
- A 50% refund will be available for travelers cancelling the room reservation 7-9 days before the check-in date.
- A 70% refund will be available for travelers cancelling the room reservation 10-13 days before the check-in date.
A full refund will be available for travelers cancelling the room reservation 14 days before the check-in date (a handling fee of NT$100 will be deducted).
(This room cancellation rule is based on the relevant rules of the act announced by the Consumer Protection Committee, Executive Yuan.)
Room cancellations due to force majeure are handled as follows:
In occurrences of force majeure, such as interrupted traffic due to natural disasters, or typhoon alerts as announced by the Central Weather Bureau…etc. (based on the announcement from the local county/city government where the hotel is located), room reservation postponement or cancellation will then be accepted; for postponement, the deposit may be used to keep the room for 3 months; an NT$100 handling fee will be deducted for those who require a refund via cancelling credit card authorization, telegraphic transfer ATM transfer, and the balance will be refunded. Please excuse us for any inconveniences caused!